Happy Halloweenie! (Heavy on the weenie)


Now that's what I call a treat. :)  Made extra special because it was sent to me by the absolutely fantabulous Girl Wizard, or as you may call her, Suze at Subliminal Coffee.

One of my goals in this life is to see David in person---sans the bag, of course. I was soooo very close once, but planes and trains didn't cooperate, so I was stranded in a darling string of villages on the Ligurian Sea *sigh* (poor, poor me, right). But until I finally meet him, this lovely card will get me through.

Also, apologies for not being around your places of late---October has pretty much wiped the floor with me schedule-wise, but I have high hopes for a lighter November.  Praise God I'm not doing NaNo! But right now, I must rush off to the next disaster.

Oh, but before I go---my words have been assigned for the Realms Faire to be held at M. Pax's place November 11-15. The magic words are Divine and Three, get used to saying them. ;) You can click here to see the super awesome badge she's made me.

Happy Halloweeeeeen, everybody!


Comments

D.G. Hudson said…
Very nice of Suze! I've never seen David in person either (or is that in statue)?

Isn't the original in Florence, Italy?
StratPlayerCJF said…
Now I'm hurt. I sent Suze that picture of me posing like a statue and she just forwards it on????

I'll have to have a word with her...
Tell Suze I'll take one of Venus...
Luanne G. Smith said…
Happy Halloweenie. *snort*

And I want to see both David and the Sistine Chapel some day. What a genius. :)
Suze said…
You know looking at the pic of the card I all of a sudden felt embarrassed that I was objectifying male anatomy with that choice! I swear I blushed. Then I laughed at your title (a lot,) then I read Alex's comment and smiled.

Happy Halloween, my sweet Nicki Nick!
Suze said…
Ha! Just read Chris's comment! :D
Janie Junebug said…
Divine, Three, Divine, Three, Divine Three Divine Threesome oh, never mind.

The Hurricane has seen the David. The Hurricane goes everywhere and sees everything. What a brat.

Love,
Janie
Jennifer Lane said…
David's my fave Dave! :-)

Hope you had a fab Halloween and that November is more chill.
Liz Blocker said…
Yes, go see David! It's worth the trip. I loved Italy in general, and Florence is gorgeous (as is Mr David...)

Good luck with your disasters!

Popular posts from this blog

Bring on the Romance!

80s TV Shows: Turbulent Tranquility

In which I get rated R...eh, maybe NC 17...